[CCF] One place free in cabin during CCF Cruise

Patrik Willfor oh6gdx at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 09:22:44 EST 2006

Hi,

if someone forgot, or otherwise is a bit slow with ordering a place,
the WWYC cabin now has one free space (also for old farts, a.k.a.
non-wwycers), due to the fact that Simon, M0CLW sadly can not make his
way here. I paid the cabin for 3 persons, and no refunds will be given
anymore, so if someone is interested, 148 euros is what I expect to
get (which is 1/3 of the total sum of cabin + booking cost).

Take contact with me via e-mail today, or phone from tomorrow onwards,
since I will leave for Helsinki tomorrow.

oh6gdx at gmail.com
+358503557789

cheers,
Patrik