[CCF] OH6A NRAU 2006 CW & SSB

Jari Koski OH6QU oh6qu at netikka.fi
Sun Jan 29 04:37:33 EST 2006

NRAU 2006 CW

Callsign Used: OH6A
Operator: OH6QU

 BAND     QSOs      Mult
 ________________________

 80CW      74        40
 40CW      38        23
 All      112        63
________________________

Claimed Score = 14112 points

NRAU 2006 SSB

Callsign Used: OH6A
Operator: OH6QU

 BAND     QSOs      Mult
________________________

 80SSB     97        58
 40SSB     67        44
 All      164       102
________________________

Claimed Score = 33456 points

Equipment : Yaesu FT-1000MP, Commander HF-2500/kW, TRLog
Antennas : 80 M dipole @ 33 m, 40 M dipole @ 10 m

SOAPBOX:
Mr. Murphy almost ruined my contest before it even got started. The other
FT-1000MP stopped working which forced me to change the setup from SO2R to
SO1R. I guess it didn't have any significance regarding the final score.

I was positively surprised how well my 40 M dipole @ 10 m was working
compared to the stations working with yagi(s).

Thanks everyone who worked OH6A!

P.S. I really wonder if it is inaccurate clocks or lack of morale (or both)
why so many especially Baltic contest stations do not respect the start and
end times of the contest. Once again I heard several stations keeping on
going several minutes after the end of contest.