[CCF] SAC-proposals for 2007 and beyond

Luoma-aho Pasi Pasi.Luoma-aho at sysopendigia.com
Tue Oct 3 02:09:53 EDT 2006

Hello,

I vote for :

- 1 point for Sc/Sc qsos (qsos to own country counting too)
- no Sc country multipliers
- separate weekends for CW and SSB
- 24h format - BUT if the old 27h format would become an option, I might
reconsider
- SAC Contest Committee
- more marketing of SAC
- Contest IS

73 de Pasi OH6UM/OH2IW, 33+ years of SAC CW and SSB