[CCF] Proposal for 2009 - Nordic Contest Meeting

Mats Strandberg sm6lrr at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 01:32:34 EST 2007

Hello all contest friends!

It is with big regret that I realize that it will be difficult for me to
participate in the cruise taking place in three weeks. I would really have
liked to do it, but time and actually also the costs for getting to Finland
from the deep south of Russia is making a little bit of an obstacle.

I have a small proposal for the future...

What do you say about trying to arrange a Nordic Contest Meeting in for
instance Helsinki during 2009 or in the autumn of 2008?

In this way, I think that more contesters would have a chance to participate
in all event and there would be a chance to actually develop the meeting to
also cover the countries close to the Baltic Sea.

The cruise is a fantastic event and gives some kind of special atmosphere,
but I also think that a land-based activity could be great.

Just an idea for possible feedback and discussion.

I am taking the opportunity to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008 and hope
to meet you from RL3A/RK3AWL in the year to come!

73 de SM6LRR / Mats