[CCF] N6ZZ - SK

Luoma-aho Pasi Pasi.Luoma-aho at sysopendigia.com
Wed Feb 28 16:38:39 EST 2007

Only some weeks ago, on the CCF/OHDXF cruise in January, many of us
enjoyed Phil's most entertaining presentation of how (and why) to
operate 'CQWW from 40 Zones'...  We were honoured to be probably the
first bigger audience to hear and see the whole story.  I myself had the
great pleasure to help Phil to put up his presentation - the one that he
had been asked for many times, the one that he had wanted to do one of
these days.  Never could any of us have guessed how unique that
presentation was to be...

Thank You Phil for sharing all the memories and stories with us.

Thank You Phil for letting me to know You personally and to become one
of Your numerous friends all over the world.

Cu ltr Phil, RIP.

de Pasi OH6UM/OH2IW

Tnx Jorma, OH2KI, for sharing with us the words of Phil's long time
friend Dick N6AA :