[CCF] HP1WW - CQ 160m CW summary

HP1WW ea4bq at attglobal.net
Tue Jan 30 22:48:04 EST 2007

       CQ 160 CW SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 27-Jan-07, 28-Jan-07

    Callsign Used : HP1WW
        Operators : Olli, HP1WW

         Category : SO HP

 Default Exchange : 5NN HP

             Name : Olli Rissanen
          Address : Apartado 0860-00432
   City/State/Zip : Villa Lucre, Panama
          Country : Republica de Panama

        Team/Club : CCF- Contest Club Finland

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

  160CW      343         331       2340      47        30

 Totals      343         331       2340      47        30

    Final Score = 180.180 points.

 Soapbox Comments

 First night without RX antenna, second night with K9AY loop - VFB!

 This is to certify that in the contest I have operated my transmitter
within
 the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
 regulations of the contest.

 Date: January 30, 2007  Signed: Olli Rissanen  Call: HP1WW