[CCF] PZ5RA: N6ZZ - SK

HP1WW ea4bq at attglobal.net
Thu Mar 1 03:51:57 EST 2007

73, Olli HP1WW
-----Original Message-----
From: ramon kaersenhout [mailto:pz5ra at hotmail.com]
Sent: Miércoles, 28 de Febrero de 2007 09:12 p.m.
To: ea4bq at attglobal.net
Cc: CCF at contesting.com; ccf-bounces at contesting.com
Subject: RE: OH6UM: N6ZZ - SK

Hi Olli,

Thanks for the e-mail.  It is with sadness to have learned that Phil is SK.
I had the pleasure to host Phil for a week when he was here at my qth for
the cqww cw contest last november.   A great guy, a great fist and  always
in a good mood.  We enjoyed his company not only with the radio, but
especially when he was sharing his world wide experiences with us.

We will cherish the memories of the good time we had with him.  RIP, Phil.

Ramon (PZ5RA)  and Erni