[CCF] Rus DX OH0B(OH2UA) SO CW HP

Toni Lindén oh2ua at oh2u.com
Wed Mar 21 10:13:05 EST 2007

Kiitoksia myös OH Qsoista. Suomalaisia olisi mahtunut mukaan enemmänkin.

73 de Toni, OH2UA

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: OH0B
Operator(s): OH2UA
Station: OH0B

Class: SO CW HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:   264             41        44
   80:   447             55        55
   40:   440             67        55
   20:   837             82        67
   15:   101             54        20
   10:     1              1         0
Total:  2090    0       300       241  Total Score = 6,977,818

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

It was a lot of fun to operate from OH0 again!

Many thanks to Brandö contest team for letting me
to use their superb station and to OH2BH & OH2PM
for the great help in setting up the station and
loaning some of their gears to me.

Unfortunately 15m never opened up to Russia, so I´m
missing quite many oblast mults there. In the beginning of
the contest rates were quite nice and I was able to
run 3 hours more than 140 Q/h. But at the night time
things got sloooow and on Sunday I could´t get good run
going on any more.

Anyway great contest, great activity and a lot of fun!

Tnx for Qso´s!

73 de Toni, OH2UA