[CCF] OH2KI: Contesting practises (QSP via OH0XX) II

HP1WW ea4bq at attglobal.net
Sat Mar 31 06:23:30 EST 2007

A message from OH2KI via (HP1WW):

Si senores, and what I certainly liked to add after this WPX SSB 2007: The
record hardliner was 5B4/AJ2O who started to rob our frequency on 7 MHz. He
was doing this hostile action using methods not experienced lately,
reminding of the old bad times. So, I name AJ2O worst operator of WPX SSB
regarding the unsportmanship. He deserves an award of unsportmanship. He is
like a taxi driver having a 400 horsepower car for the first time in his
life.

73 Jorma OH2KI