[CCF] FW: Please participate in CW - Field Day 2007 / Saksalaiset säännöt

Jukka Tarvainen tarjuk at gmail.com
Wed May 23 10:04:49 EDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: jari.talkara at nokia.com [mailto:jari.talkara at nokia.com]
Sent: 23. toukokuuta 2007 10:06
To: oh4mfa at sral.fi
Subject: FW: Please participate in CW - Field Day 2007 / Saksalaiset
säännöt

Please participate in CW - Field Day 2007

Duesseldorf, 23-May-2007

The CW - FIELDDAY will take place
02-JUN-2007 15:00 to 03-JUN-2007 14:59

please participate as in years before.

You will find a lot of /p stations from DL,G,HB9,ON and RA on the bands.
They will be glad to work you as a station are even as a rare multiplier.

I am the field day manager of the DARC and I will be glad to get your
electronic logs to verify the German Field Day logs.

If you have no national FD organisation you are welcome to send your log as
well.

**NEW**
The DARC has installed an intelligent log roboter.

the address for CW portion of the Field day is:
fdcw at dxhf.darc.de

this roboter will accept only logs in the formats STF - or Cabrillo

We have changed the categories like showing in Cabrillo format 3.0.

- Portable, single operator, QRP, assisted          old OA
- Portable, multi operator, low power, non-assisted old EK
- Portable, multi operator, low power, assisted     old OB
- Portable, multi operator, QRP, assisted           old OB/qrp
- Portable, multi operator, high power, assisted    old OC
- Fixed                                             old F

***********************************************+

The Field Day managers of DL,G,HB9 and RA have still the dream to establish
i the future an European Field Day with the same rules all over Europe and
to expand the number of logs.

There are categories in Germany for fixed stations and for /p stations
outside Germany. If you are finishind in a good position you can get a nice
certificate.

The rules you will find on this website:

http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/fedcf.htm

since CW part in June 2006 the 10 min rule has been abolished

See you in the contest and I hope to receive your log.

Please mention - Checklogs and logs from fixed stations are welcome.

See you in the contest -

73 de Manfred DK 2 OY