[CCF] CQWW SSB OF6NIO SOAB(A) HP

Teijo Murtovaara teijo.murtovaara at netikka.fi
Wed Nov 28 15:38:50 EST 2007

Tässä fone-osan huvittelun tulokset

-------- Alkuperäinen viesti / Orig.Msg. --------
Aihe: [3830] CQWW SSB OF6NIO SOAB(A) HP
Päiväys: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 12:32:31 -0800
Lähettäjä: webform at b4h.net
Vastausosoite: teijo.murtovaara at netikka.fi
Vastaanottaja: 3830 at contesting.com

                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OF6NIO
Operator(s): OF6NIO
Station: OF6NIO

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Mieto
Operating Time (hrs): 32
Radios: SO2R

   160:   71     6       38
    80:  127     8       54
    40:  133    19       85
    20:  860    30      114
    15:  249    25       98
    10:  108     4       31
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

I worked the SSB leg just for fun and learning so2r with a lot of short
breaks and a good night sleep. The propagation was as poor as expected
so I mainly S&P for multipliers on Saturday. In the evening after 21Z we
had a good 90 min pile-up into NA on 20m. Later on Sunday 20m opened
into NA just after 22Z and stayed open until the end. Only 28% NA and
59% EU tells it all about the propagation. Asia was few and far between.
A good short skip opening on 10m was a nice surprise.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/