[CCF] Roposet SACciin

Jukka Tarvainen tarjuk at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 10:06:32 EDT 2007

             SAC CW Score Summary Sheet

      Start Date : 2007-09-15

   CallSign Used : OF4MFA
     Operator(s) : OH4MFA

            Band : ALL
           Power : QRP
            Mode : CW
Default Exchange : 001
      Gridsquare : KP10CL

            Name : Jukka Tarvainen
         Address : Ieskatu 7 as 63
  City/State/Zip : 20210 Turku
         Country : Finland

    ARRL Section : DX
       Club/Team : CCF
         Software: N1MM Logger V7.9.2

        Band    QSOs    Pts  Cty
         3.5      28      54   10
           7      12      25   10
          14      82     184   24
       Total     122     263   44

           Score : 11 572
             Rig : Elecraft K2/100, 5 watts out (need amp for PC control
only).
                   TenTec M238 antenna tuner.
                   Battery powered.

        Antennas : 10,5 m wire on fishing pole from 8th floor balcony with
couple of counterpoise wires.

         Soapbox : My first QRP-contest operation from Turku. I was using
only simple balcony wire antenna supported with ten meters long fishing
pole. Night time 40 meters was very difficult. On 80 meters I can make
little bit more contacts. So I went to sleep already 21 UTC and continued
around 4 UTC in morning. Most of my QSOs were on 20 meters. Nothing on 15
and 10. With low power running pileup was very hard. In the end I got better
run, but still I'm little bit worried about working other man's pile. We'll
see after log checking. I could watch TV same time as I use my station, so
it was more comfortable with low rate. Thank you to all who could hear my
weak signal. 73 and see you later!

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
  established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
  correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
  bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

  Date : 2007-09-16        Signature : Jukka Tarvainen, OH4MFA