[CCF] RIP Mr. Cebik

Risto oh3uu at welho.com
Wed Apr 23 01:45:15 EDT 2008

Moro

Ikäväkseni sain alla olevan viestin. Kuinka monta kertaa olemmekaan
turvautuneet hänen tietotaitoonsa.

Risto
*********************''
LB Cebik, W4RNL a great friend of mine has passed away last week.

I just learned this from some mutual friends and the ARRL website, and have
found it hard to believe.

He was a major contributor to the ham radio community with his awesome and
tireless work on his website. And personally I will miss working with him.
He and I had worked together on several professional antenna jobs where he
did awesome work on the NEC-4 models.

His wife Jean, passed away several years earlier and LB now joins her.  He
was only 68.

RIP Mr. Cebik