[CCF] Baltic Contest invitation May 17 - May 18, 2008 21.00 - 02.00 GMT (5h)

jari.talkara at nokia.com jari.talkara at nokia.com
Wed May 14 01:34:39 EDT 2008

Parin tunnin pikkukisa 80 metrillä ensi viikonloppuna yökukkujille. 73 Jari OH1BOI

Dear OM,

On behalf of the Lithuanian Radio Sports Federation I have the honor to invite you, your club members and all your radio friends to enter the 44th BALTIC CONTEST (BC-2008).

Lots of Winners medals, diplomas and special prizes are waiting for you.

Our special trophies and donnors:

Europe - S.Franckevičius LY4AA
Baltic countries LP (less than 100W output) - Estonian Amateur Radio Union Non Baltic countries LP (less than 100W output) - Latvian Radio Amateur League North America - M.Jukna LY4L Europe CW - Biržai RC, R.Šaltauskas LY1Z Memorial Estonia - R.Baltušis LY6A Latvia - LY7A contest team YL - M.Stern 4Z4KX, LY2NL Memorial Youth (until 16 years) - J.Urbonas LY4T Lithuania CW - G.Lučinskas LY3BA Oldtimer BC (more than 60 years) - A.Macas LY2OO Baltic countries QRP (less than 5W output) - Lithuanian Amateur Radio Society SWL Non BC - V.Morkūnas LY3BY

This year we have new special trophy! Tonno ES5TV established trophy for best scored Scandinavian operator.

So, you have to take a challenge for few hours of operating on 80 metres band from 2100z May 17, 2008 till 0200z May 18, 2008.

The exact rules you are able to read in our new site http://www.lrsf.lt/bcontest/english/rules_html.htm

Best 73! and we hope to see you in BC-2008.

Mindaugas LY4L
Contest Director