[CCF] OH5Z SAC CW M/M

timo.korhonen at elisanet.fi timo.korhonen at elisanet.fi
Thu Oct 2 10:05:06 EDT 2008

Moi

Tässä Mustilan cw-viikonlopun aherruksen hedelmät.

Call: OH5Z
Operator(s): OH5KW, OH5TS, OH5XT, OH6GLE, OH6XX
Station: OH5Z

Class: M/M HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:  595    44
   40: 1142    67
   20: 1045    77
   15:  203    40
   10:   19    11
-------------------
Total: 3004   239  Total Score = 1,617,313

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Four station M/M with some technical difficulties along the way. 15, 20 and 40m
worked like planned but 10/80m combined station had some problems. 10m had some
severe RFI issues and 80m had some antenna issues. Anyway we had a lot of fun
and we'll be back in SSB-leg with most of the problems solved by then
(hopefully). Thank you for anyone who called in. See you all in SAC-SSB.

www.oh5z.com

Timo