[CCF] SAC CW 2008 OH1RX

Jouko Häyrynen jouko.hayrynen at kolumbus.fi
Mon Sep 22 03:37:40 EDT 2008

Contest         : SAC Scandinavian Activity Contest 2008
Callsign        : OH1RX
Mode            : CW
Category        : Single Operator (SO)
Band(s)         : All bands (AB)
Class           : High Power (HP)
Zone/State/...  : OH1
Locator         : KP10NJ
Operating time  : 22h59

 BAND   QSO DUP MLTS  POINTS   AVG
-----------------------------------
   80   313   1   32     654  2.09
   40   616   8   53    1365  2.22
   20   718   9   58    1676  2.33
   15    29   0   19      63  2.17
   10     1   0    1       2  2.00
-----------------------------------
TOTAL  1677  18  163    3760  2.24
===================================
       TOTAL SCORE : 612 880

Dupes are not included in QSO counts neither avg calculations

Operators       : OH1RX

Soapbox         :
First 12h summed ca. 1300 QSOs. The promising start was killed by a
miserable rate on early hours of Sunday. DX stations were very friendly to
make QSYs for mults, thank you lads! After all, my best ever SAC score in
the non-official "Tribander & Wires" -category that I encourage to be taken
to the rules 2009 as part of the re-writing the Nordic Activity Contest. (OH
is not part of Scandinavia).
Discussion with agreed actions should continue to make the contest more
attractive. Today, competition of attendance among constests is fierce.
Calendar has only 52 weekends a year. The band was not very crowded in CW
part - let us see what is the participation in SSB one.
Good luck in the future for the 50 years young Contest!