[CCF] OG2U SAC-08 SSB claimed score

Pauli Laukkanen Pauli.Laukkanen at tecnomen.com
Tue Sep 30 04:18:29 EDT 2008

Contest         : SAC Scandinavian Activity Contest
Callsign        : OG2U
Mode            : PHONE
Category        : Single Operator (SO)
Overlay         : ---
Band(s)         : All bands (AB)
Class           : High Power (HP)
Zone/State/...  :
Locator         : KP20BI
Operating time  : 21h24

 BAND   QSO DUP MLTS  POINTS   AVG
-----------------------------------
   80   217   0   34     454  2.09
   40   367   0   51     806  2.20
   20   768   1   59    1937  2.52
   15    16   0   11      37  2.31
   10     0   0    0       0  0.00
-----------------------------------
TOTAL  1368   1  155    3234  2.36
===================================
       TOTAL SCORE : 501 270

Dupes are not included in QSO counts neither avg calculations

Operators       : OH7BX
Soapbox         : The propagation was not very good and also the rtty
contest surely took out participants from this contets. I think
something should be done to avoid that in the future. Perhaps putting cw
and ssb together and changing the operating rules (i.e. who can work
with whom) could make this contest more attractive also for non
scandinavian stations.
Othwise it was nice to participate more seriously for a long time. I
want to thank Pekka oh2he and Juha oh1jt to make this possible by
putting up the setup and giving me change to work.

Regards,
Pauli L / oh7bx