[CCF] Did you a make list of parsimonious idiots?

Tomi Ylinen tomi.ylinen at luukku.com
Thu Dec 3 00:10:22 PST 2009

I mean in CQWW CW those guys who where running for minuts without giving their call sign. That really sucks.

No wonder people take calls straight from cluster. How to copy it if you have to wait for ages.

I operated OH0Z as SOAB, no cluster, so it was really frustrating to wait for the call of DX. Single op is busy business.

I do not know how to spread out my opinion but I'm sure you agree. If you collected calls of station would be good to send straight feedback.

Tomi OH6EI

OH0Z score 4,3 M, 4800 Q. And feedback to me is also wellcome, if I made the same sind:-)