[CCF] VL: LZDXC DU/OH1RX SOAB HP CW

Jouko M. Häyrynen jouko.hayrynen at kolumbus.fi
Mon Nov 23 05:04:46 PST 2009

Contest         : LZ DX Contest
Callsign        : DU/OH1RX
Mode            : CW
Category        : Single Operator (SO)
Overlay         : ---
Band(s)         : All bands (AB)
Class           : High Power (HP) CW
Zone/State/...  : 50
Locator         : PK04ML
Operating time  : 12h03

 BAND   QSO DUP MLTS  POINTS   AVG
-----------------------------------
   80     0   0    0       0  0.00
   40   351   8   43    1287  3.67
   20    84   2   30     309  3.68
   15    10   0    7      30  3.00
   10     0   0    0       0  0.00
-----------------------------------
TOTAL   445  10   80    1626  3.65
===================================
       TOTAL SCORE : 130 080

Dupes are not included in QSO counts neither avg calculations

Operators       : OH1RX
Soapbox         : ITU Zone number seems to be a very difficult thing to
learn. I got a log full of CQ -country numbers, "001" and very innovative
other numbers.
                  Propagation was well below average and SS / SR openings
short. I had to cut the QRV short to catch the plane, but it was fun every
minute. Sorry, no
                  antenna for 80m ... and 10m did not open at all.
                  1st OH in the log: OH1VR
                  Loudest OH logged: OH6M
                  Big hand to Robin/DU9RG to let me operate form his nice
home and Simo / DU/OH9UA for transportation and lending the old key.
                  Thanks for QSOs agn. QSL via buro only.   DX-Contesting IS
!