[CCF] [TOEC] Sweden wins Scandinavian Cup !

Mats Strandberg sm6lrr at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 11:36:05 PDT 2009

I perfectly agree with you Jim...  many SM thought I was a bit crazy when
being pessimist/realist... but such races between two noble countries... is
usually settled when "målsnöret" is broken by the true winner.  We have a
lot of time to judge this hard battle, this is my opinion...

However, right you are that one of OH6NIO and OG6N scores are double.

Still waiting for OH8X CW result...

73 de SM6LRR, Mats