[CCF] SAC 2010

Mats Strandberg sm6lrr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 01:02:36 PDT 2010

Hello All SAC friends!

The time has come to start preparing for the BIG event this autumn - SAC!

Ingemar SM5AJV/SE5E has started the Announcement List on
http://qrq.se/sac/english/announce-your-sac-operations/

Please submit your planned operations and spread this information to your
radiosport friends around the world.

So far, seemingly little marketing has been done on the major contesting
reflectors in the world. As we are changing the SSB leg of SAC this year, I
think it is of utmost importance if the organizers of SAC 2010 pay a lot of
attention to this. If I am not correct about this, my sincere apologees...

If anyone from OZ is interested in some support and feedback from the
marketing done between 2007-2009, please do not hesitate to contact either
me or SM5AJV.

Also, do not forget to spread the information in all Nordic/Scandinavian
countries about SAC - and try to push hard for even higher participation
from your countries this year!

73 de R3/SM6LRR, Mats