[CCF] PACC 2010 ensi viikonloppuna

jari.talkara at nokia.com jari.talkara at nokia.com
Wed Feb 10 06:07:45 PST 2010

Tuo SWL:lille esitetty lisäspeksi on hauska. 73 Jari OH1BOI

Dear OM/YL,

We would very much like to invite you to take part in the PACC 2010. The contest will take place from Saturday February 13th - 12.00 utc till Sunday February 14th - 12.00 utc.

Have a look at the rules, there are some changes. For SWL stations we have included rule "7.2.1 All SWL QSO's should be logged during the contest." It is not permitted to record the contest using a SDR radio and log the qso's after the contest.

Another change took place in rule "13.2 Non-Dutch stations:  all participants who submit a valid log will receive a token of merit. First placed station in each category per country or per call area (UA7/8/9/0-CE-JA-LU-PY-VE-USA-VK-ZS-ZL) will receive a certificate, if they make 25 QSO's or more."

Good luck, we look forward to receive your PACC log!

73!
Chantal Koekkoek-PA3GQG, Aurelio Bellussi-PC5A, Taco Vreeswijk-PE1SAC, Rein Couperus-PA0R

Questions, remarks? Check out our website: http://pacc.veron.nl or mail to: contestmanager at dutchpacc.com