[CCF] Please remember your NRAU-Baltic Contest Log!

Jan-Eric Rehn jan-eric.rehn at telia.com
Fri Jan 29 03:10:08 PST 2010

Hello fellow contesters,

I'm still waiting for the NRAU-Baltic Contest logs from the following
stations:

CW:
OH1TS
OH3GZ
OH4MS
OH4XX
OH8FKU
OH8X

SSB:
OH1TS
OH2BH
OH3GZ
OH3JKV
OH3P
OH4MS
OH4XX
OH6ALPO
OH6CT
OH6XY
OH7FAE
OH8FKU
OH8X
OH9GIT

I, and especially the stations you worked, would very much appreciate your
log!

Rules and how to make the logs can be found at:
http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/nrau.htm

Send logs via e-mail to:

sm3cer at ssa.se

Send logs via "snail mail" to:

NRAU-Baltic Contest
Jan-Eric Rehn, SM3CER
Finstavägen 26, 7 tr.
863 31 SUNDSBRUK

Deadline: Sunday 31 Januari 2010 !!!

Received NRAU-Baltic Contest logs and Claimed Scores so far at:
http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/res/c10nrau.htm

73 de Jan, SM3CER

Jan-Eric Rehn - SM3CER - Vanity calls: 7S3A - SA3R - SF3A
SSA Contest Manager - SWEDEN
E-mail: sm3cer at contesting.com - sm3cer at ssa.se
Skype: janericrehn
SM3CER Contest Service: http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/
SK3BG Web Site: http://www.sk3bg.se/
Also QRV in MS or MM from: SI9AM - SK3W - SL3ZV
K6U at WRTC-96 / Referee at WRTC-2000, 2002 and 2006

Jag använder gratisversionen av SPAMfighter för privata användare.
 42265 spam har blivit blockerade hittills.
 Betalande användare har inte detta meddelande i sin e-post.
Hämta gratis SPAMfighter här: http://www.spamfighter.com/lsv