[CCF] CQWW SSB OG1M(@OH1VR) M/S HP

Kim Östman kim.ostman at abo.fi
Tue Nov 2 06:00:47 PDT 2010

Markku rikkoikin jo pitkään jatkuneen radiohiljaisuuden CQWW:n
OH-tulosten suhteen, pistetään tässä jatkoa. Kusoja pukkasi ja
kaikilla oli kivaa, Sepon uusittu asema pelaa. Itseruoskintaosastolla
tiimi voinee mainita kerroinsiirtojen lisätarpeen.

CW-osassa sitten taas joka iikka ääneen uudella tarmolla.

73
Kim
----------

                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OG1M
Operator(s): OH1VR OH3RM OH3WW OH6KZP
Station: OH1VR

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Ikaalinen
Operating Time (hrs): 45.5

   160:  116    12       53
    80:  436    16       68
    40:  581    33      106
    20: 1176    38      119
    15:  703    37      127
    10:   65    21       61
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Thanks to Seppo OH1VR for organizing the operation and to the entire
team for a
nice weekend!

We exceeded our target as far as multipliers and the total goes, but lagged
behind in QSOs. Pts/Q was over 1.9, certainly a nice surprise. Seppo's new
station worked well apart from some intermittent trouble with turning the
antenna tower. The run station was manned for close to 46 hours, the
multiplier
station for 35+ hours.

Run: K3 + Acom2000A + 2x5 on 10m, 2x5 on 15m, 2x5 on 20m, 4 on 40m, wires
Mult: K3 + solid-state PA + SteppIR and wires

Band conditions were very nice at times (then again, they felt dismal at other
times!), especially 15m often felt like 20m. Too bad 10m didn't open up
properly, although we managed to snatch some nice AF and AS mults, even a JA
station with the SteppIR. This bodes well for the CW leg, so CU there!

73
OH6KZP