[CCF] CCF/OHDXF Cruise 2011 --> 21-23 January 2011

Luoma-aho Pasi Pasi.Luoma-aho at digia.com
Thu Nov 25 11:10:55 PST 2010

Hello everyone,

CCF/OHDXF meeting 2011 concept has just been decided.  A "traditional" cruise Helsinki-Stockholm-Helsinki it will be.
This time on a "blue-white" boat, Silja Symphony :

See --> http://www.tallinksilja.com/en/shipsAndTerminals/symphony/

OH -->  http://www.tallinksilja.com/fi/ships/symphony/
SM -->  http://www.tallinksilja.com/sv/ships/symphony/

More details coming in a few days now!

IMPORTANT!  Mark Fri-Sun 21-23 January 2011 on your calendars!

73's from Arkala!  CU on the cruise!

Veijo OH6KN
Pasi  OH6UM