[CCF] QSO summary OH3LB

veikko.kuumola at kolumbus.fi veikko.kuumola at kolumbus.fi
Sun Nov 28 22:54:46 PST 2010

Hai

Hopefully OH2VR had everythink ok, with sheeps and managed that local QRM. Anyway winter has come -22C today here.  Below my CQWW CW 14MH SINGLE LP participation reports  and some short comment. I was not able to use my Karijoki station due to other activities- so windom wire ; )
Vexi OH3LB

CQWWCW Score Summary Sheet

       Start Date : 2010-11-26

    CallSign Used : OH3LB
      Operator(s) : OH3LB

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
             Band : 20M
            Power : LOW
             Mode : CW
 Default Exchange : 15
       Gridsquare : KP11UH

             Name : Veikko Kuumola
          Address : Kolkkalantie 5
   City/State/Zip : Lempäälä     37500
          Country : FINLAND

     ARRL Section : DX
        Club/Team :
         Software : N1MM Logger V9.5.0

        Band    QSOs    Pts  Cty   ZN
          14     437     633   63   17
       Total     437     633   63   17

            Score : 50 640
              Rig : IC 756 PRO III + 100w

         Antennas : WNDOM WIRE ANTENNA 40M LONG AT 14M HEIGHT

          Soapbox : WELL DURING THIS WEEKEND I PARTICIPATED ALSO AT  NATIONAL XC SKIING COMPETITION 5KM RUN, AND
                    I COULD NOT CONCENTRATE TOTALLY TO MY CW EFFORT.  ANYWAY THANKS FOR NICE QSOS, HPE TO MEET AGN.-
                    BETTER OPENINGS/SKIPS TO USA THAN ONE YEAR AGO AT SUNDAY EVENING.

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
  established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
  correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
  bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

  Date : 2010-11-28        Signature : VEIKKO KUUMOLA OH3LB