[CCF] CQWW CW BY8AC M/S

Esa Korhonen Esa.Korhonen at esju.com
Mon Nov 29 04:28:26 PST 2010

CQWW CW 2010
Call: BY8AC
Operators: BA8AG, BA8AT, BA8BA, BD4FM, BD4HF, BG8BKJ, BY8AC, OH7WV

	   Band    QSOs    Pts  Cty   ZN
         1,8      39      73   25   12
         3,5     225     458   64   20
           7     930    2415  101   30
          14     931    2110   94   31
          21     900    2235   95   27
          28      26      53   23   16
       Total    3051    7344  402  136

            Score : 3,951,072

Score exceeds the previous BY record with a good margin but B7P did even better. For a year or so old station the result is awesome.

A thrilling trip to the mountains in central China!

Other than the best Sichuan food I have ever had (the really spicy stuff, you know), we encountered a lot of technical problems. Had a lot of fun though. More in the upcoming PileUP!-magazine. Maybe in Radioamatööri as well but just maybe.

Thanks for the QSOs, many OH-stations in the log.

73, Esa OH7WV  @BY4