[CCF] [TOEC] SAC Announcement

Mats Strandberg sm6lrr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 23:57:35 PDT 2010

Yes Tomi,

Fully agree on your assumption... Could not have expressed it better ;)

I think there are keen volonteers for SAC activity in all countries (OH, LA,
OZ, OY, OH0, TF, JW, JX, OX and SM) only if the right instruments are given
from NRAU top management to proceed....

Thanks to those who have volonteered to translate the invitation to
different languages. My English verison is soon ready and I will send it to
you immideately to you. I think you also know the best channels in your
countries where to send such invitations, so would appreciate the help in
distributing it to some addresses as well. I usually ad a small comment in
the invitations stating:   "There is no prohibition in spreading this
invitation further to any of your contesting friends" :)

73 de SM6LRR, Mats