[CCF] [TOEC] Skimmer/Cluster in SAC?

Jari Ojala jari.ojala at kotinet.com
Tue Sep 21 08:11:53 PDT 2010

Hi,

I read rules quite many times and my opinion was skimmer is allowed for
every one.
Skimmer isnt DX-cluster, because all spots come from own station without any
assistant!

But RBN is just like automatic DX-cluster , spots don´t come from own
equipments or station! So, RBN not allowed.

I like, no anymore new categories! Keep old rules! So, I think is best to
allow skimmer to everyone! But any assistant from other persons can be
prohibited.

Other hand, why we don't allow all kind of assistance, but only one person
make all contacts?!
I have heard old stories, as contest station need 600 ohm lines to win....

I like so as Jukka, skimmer dont help lot of scandinavian, because most of
the other make only S&P QSOs. I use QS1R and skimmer server, after reading
rules many times (assistant of other person and DX-cluster). I will make
only two S&P QSOs. I dont see any other new multifier in my screen and
pileup run most of the time... If skimmer isn't allowed, band scope must
deny also...

Jari OH8LQ