[CCF] [TOEC] Russian DX Contest 2011 - Rules

Jan Erik Holm sm2ekm at telia.com
Fri Feb 11 01:45:16 PST 2011

Not that I planed to take part and if I would have I don´t know
if I would make top 3 however these rule changes will completely
rule me out.

It´s a free choice and this one is not worth the cost of electricity
any more.

Jim SM2EKM
11.11 High scores pretending to be in the top 3 list of any contest
category must indicate exact frequency of every QSO made (CAT system use).

11.11.1 An applicant will not be able to claim a spot in the "Top 3"
places of any category unless exact frequency of every QSO made is
indicated.

12.2 An applicant aiming for a spot in the "Top 3" list of any contest
category (paragraph 3, 3.3) must submit his logs within 36 hours after
the end of the contest.

12.2.1 An applicant will be denied a spot in the "Top 3" of any category
if his log was submitted later than 36 hours after the end of the contest.