[CCF] 4S7LRG (22 January - 5th February)

Mats Strandberg sm6lrr at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 12:45:28 PST 2011

Hello fellow contest and DX friends!

Between January 22nd and February 5th I plan to be active on 160-10 meters
from Sri Lanka, using the call 4S7LRG.

Hope to work you all on many bands and modes (CW/SSB).

It is a Semi Holiday Style Operation, so will not be a repetition of ZL8X
success story... However, I will seriously try to work as much as possible
on 160-80-40 meters, but also on higher bands including WARC.

During CQWW 160 CW Contest I will hopefully be able to work from a 55 meter
high lighthouse on the very southern part of Sri Lanka:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_EJsF11Cc0  Permission still not received
from the Port Authority of Sri Lanka...

Please see my QRZ.COM page for information (will be updated).
http://www.qrz.com/db/4S7LRG/?1295037278

If you like to plan some SKEDs, please let me me know.

73 de 4S7LRG (R3/SM6LRR, SM6LRR), Mats