[CCF] [TOEC] Q on SAC rules "ENN ###"

Mats Strandberg sm6lrr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 11:28:39 PDT 2011

The adjustment of the speed to that both QRQ BIG GUNS and the QRS small
pistols can copy both the call and the exchange is a thrilling challenge
that requires quite awake operators... so I am not so sure if it so easy to
say that "I am not responsible for the other stations miscopying"....

I personally do not see the "CONS" in the Russian school of log checking....
and also not the advantages in the US approach.  Can someone enlight me a
bit?

73 de Mats