[CCF] CCF Digest, Vol 105, Issue 19

Veikko Kuumola veikko.kuumola at kolumbus.fi
Sun Sep 18 12:00:23 PDT 2011

   SACCW Score Summary Sheet

       Start Date : 2011-09-16

    CallSign Used : OI3V
      Operators : OH3KAV OH3LB

Operator Category : MULTI-ONE
             Band : ALL
            Power : HIGH
             Mode : CW
 Default Exchange : 001
       Gridsquare : QTH  Ikaalinen, Sisättö

             Name : Veikko Kuumola
          Address : Kolkkalantie 5
                   FI- 37500 Lempäälä

          Country : Finland

     ARRL Section : DX
        Club/Team :  Lylyn Viestivarikon Radiokerho
         Software : N1MM Logger V11.9.2

        Band    QSOs    Pts  Mlt
         3,5     172     363   33
           7     344     779   46
          14     697    1577   60
          21     318     753   49
          28      52     114   22
       Total    1583    3586  210

            Score : 753 060
              Rig : IC 756Pro III, N1MM, 1kW AMP

         Antennas : 20/15/10 TRIBANDER  YAGI KT35 42M UP, 2EL 40M,DIP 80

          Soapbox :
 Mr President CCF -Seppo/ OH1VR suggested us to visit his legendarious
contest
station in Sisättö Finland.
Antenna was  tribander yagi at  42m high and dipole for 3,5MHz and 2 el for
40m.
We tryed to push and find openings acc. to our capabilities.
This was first shoots by using brand new Svetlana- tube 1kW linear.
Found demanding band conditions and aurora gave some headache to both op' s.
20m band cond. was poorer than last year -aurora?
Life is not easy these days.
OH3KAV started the run and handle first rush hours and OH3LB late night
awful "horror hours"-
there the only light was the promise of sunrise to come....
Category selection Multi OP Single- TX abled me (Vexi) possibility to visit
also Seitseminen natural park,
so at Sunday morning I enjoyed to  10km run in natural park wild forrest,
before my day time op- hours.
We thank Seppo OH1VR and all hams for QSOs. CW IS and  lives-lets keep it
going!