[CCF] Webinar - Update on Cycle 24

Toni Lindén oh2ua at oh2u.com
Sun Jul 15 23:25:28 PDT 2012

Old Sol has been making the news lately so the timing for our next
Webinar is appropriate.  The presentation will be held twice.  Pick a
date or join us for both running's.  We have plenty of seats
available!

Ken K4ZW

Carl Luetzelschwab, K9LA, in an August 2009 PVRC Webinar discussed the
solar minimum between Cycle 23 and 24, and the early status of Cycle
24. His July 2012 Webinar will review our recent solar minimum, review
Cycle 24's present status, and discuss propagation in relation to the
progress of Cycle 24. Two other topics to be discussed will be the
effect of trees on HF and MF propagation, and the best height for your
antenna.

The presentation will be held on two dates.