[CCF] OH8WW CQ WW SSB 2012 SO15 HP summary

OH50BBM/8 Jääli hp1ww.oh0xx at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 14:18:36 EDT 2012

CQ WW SSB 2012 Score Summary Sheet

     CallSign Used : OH8WW
     Operator : Olli, OH2BBM (HP1WW)

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP (NON-ASSISTED)
              Band : 15M
             Power : HIGH
              Mode : SSB
  Default Exchange : 15
        Gridsquare : KP24HP
                QTH:  @OH8WW

              Name : Jari Hakala
           Address : Kastellintie 1349
    City/State/Zip : Lasikangas    92240
           Country : FINLAND

         Club/Team :  CCF
          Software : N1MM Logger V12.8.2

         Band    QSOs    Pts  ZN    Cty
            21    2806    5520   38    122
        Total    2806    5520   38    122

             Claimed Score : 883 200

   Soapbox: A BIG thank to Jari, OH8WW, for this opportunity.

   I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
   established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
   correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
   bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

Date : 2012-10-28        Signature :  Olli Rissanen, HP1WW