[CCF] FW: [3830] ARRL 10 OH1F(@OH1AF) M/S HP

Timo Klimoff timo.klimoff at dnainternet.net
Mon Dec 16 09:42:31 EST 2013

Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 OH1F(@OH1AF) M/S HP

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: OH1F
Operator(s): OH1NOA OH6GDX
Station: OH1AF

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Pori
Operating Time (hrs): 25

   CW:  903   157
  SSB:  456   141
-------------------
Total: 1359   298  Total Score = 1,348,152

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

FT1000D + Alpha 91b + 4/4/4/4el yagis + 6el yagi

Saturday was nice, Sunday much worse - band died at 1600z and we left the
club at 17z. OH1NOA worked CW and OH6GDX did the most of SSB.

Propagation changed a lot during the weekend. We never got any big JA runs,
on Saturday band opened nicely to West Coast for mults. Beating the
multiplier pileups was hard sometimes. I wonder how much ERP some stations
from our region have because we were regulary beaten by them even with the
16 elements and 1,5 kilowatts.