[CCF] RTTY WPX OG8X(OH6UM) SOAB HP

pasi at luoma-aho.fi pasi at luoma-aho.fi
Thu Feb 14 08:36:40 EST 2013

                     CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: OG8X
Operator(s): OH6UM
Station: OH8X

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Arcala
Operating Time (hrs): 30
Radios: SO2R

------------
    80:  172
    40:  431
    20:  620
    15:  793
    10:   92
------------

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

A short electricity cut on Saturday evening in the middle of one of my
best runs
got both me and the setup rather confused for a while.  Fortunately both
recovered and no other mentionable problems were faced.  Except the
lack of low
band DX propagation (especially NA), lowering my chances to really
compete with
the guys more south.

Anyway, all my personal goals were achived. I'm happy with the number of qsos,
prefixes as well as the overall score, claiming a new OH SOAB record with nice
margin.  Best hour 98 q/h plus several hours of 80-90 q/h with all the
serial number digging were much more than I was expecting being still
quite a newbie on RTTY.  Still much room for improvement.

Special thanks once again to Veijo/OH6KN for all the support.

Cu next time!

73 de Pasi OH6UM