[CCF] Paper2Cabrillo tools

Ilkka Korpela Ilkka.Korpela at Helsinki.fi
Tue Jan 15 09:18:24 EST 2013

Hi

   My retro NRAU operating was done in pre-
   Cabrillo fashion. I can digitize the log with
   my camera, but I gather that it would not help
   much unless NRAU organizers are as nice as those
   responsible for the SAC 2011.

   Anyone out there that can help me? I'm willing
   to send the JPEGs to this colleague, or, alternatively,
   try myself some tool that does the conversion from ink
   to ascii bits.

   I tried this with MS-excel for an OH-contest recently, but could
   not find a comprehensible format spesification to get
   the ascii records cabrillo-proof (string formatting).
   I guess log robots talk only one cabrillo dialect.

ilkka, OH1WZ

--
Ilkka Korpela
http://www.helsinki.fi/~korpela