[CCF] IOTA SOAB HP CW 24h

Kari Korhonen kari.korhonen at kymp.net
Mon Jul 29 13:19:03 EDT 2013

IOTA rypistys. 73 de Kari 5TS IOTA Contest

Call: OH5TS
Operator(s): OH5TS
Station: OH5TS

Class: SO24CW HP
QTH: EU-140, Kuorsalo Isl
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:   181      31
   40:   406      50
   20:   637      50
   15:   427      41
   10:   203      17
Total:  1854     189      0        0  Total Score = 2,572,290

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

My first serious single op IOTA contest from ny island QTH in Kuorsalo, EU-140.
In the past the local ham club has had the summer camp and participated the
contest from my next door building. They have used at least OH5AD and OG5A
callsigns.

My tower rotor is broken, so I pointe my two tribander to fixed directions, one
towards West and the other towards NEE. This left North and South much in
shadow.

The contest proceeded OK. All in all it was really nice contest and the pile
ups were reasonably good.

The rig is a K3 with a Drale L4B amp 600 - 700 w out, two tribander at 15 and
19 m, a KLM 2 el 40m yagi at 30 m and an inverted V dipole for 80 m supported
at 28 m.

Big thanks to everyone who worked me. I will load my logs to LoTW during the
fall.

73, Kari