[CCF] Fwd: SAC SSB OH8X(OH2UA) SOAB HP

Toni Lindén oh2ua at oh2u.com
Tue Oct 15 01:31:14 EDT 2013

Tässä Arcalan panos maaottelulaariin.

73 de Toni, OH2UA

                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB

Call: OH8X
Operator(s): OH2UA
Station: OH8X

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Radio Arcala
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

   80:  114    39
   40:  269    53
   20: 1001    73
   15:  940    72
   10:  147    46
-------------------
Total: 2471   281  Total Score = 1,747,242

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Wow, this was easy one. Conditions were OK so all I had to do was keep up the
rate, play around with mults and have fun! Also had no any kind of problems
staying on chair for 24h and didn't even felt tired after the contest.

Only thing I was worried about, was if 10M would be as it was on CW-leg, open
in South but closed up here. But 15&20M night time opening was so good,
that at midnight I knew that 10M didn't matter any more.

Had some minor problems with the station, but fortunately Veijo, OH6KN, was
kind enough to drive to Arcala to help me for fixing things and allowing me to
have my focus on contest.

Thank you very much for all the QSO's. Activity seemed very good, especially
from no-Scandinavian side. Also thanks to Radio Arcala team for support!

See ya on CQWW SSB.

73 de Toni, OH2UA