[CCF] CQ WW 2014 SSB lokien tilanne ja M/S pikkuteho raakatuloksissa

Jukka Klemola jpklemola at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 01:04:08 EST 2014

Ote tuoreesta sähköpostista:

Total logs as of now is 8,171.  We might get to 8,200 before it is all
done.  A very nice number!

We are working to support the new Multi-Single Low Power category in the
log checking software.  If anyone asks, tell them we will update the raw
scores and make an announcement when we have this done.

Siinä se.
Tulkaahan Viitasaarella lauantaina katsomaan esitelmää jos vain kerkiätte.
Sinne on täältä Somerolta jonkinmoinen ajomatka.

73,
Jukka OH6LI