[CCF] Sac and TB+Wires rules

Mikko Suonpää mikko2611 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 29 09:07:36 EDT 2014

Hello to you all!

I have sort and hopefully easy point to make regarding rules. I know princible about TB+wires category. Bottom line is that contester is allowed to use TB antenna + one piece and fed antenna for 40 and 80 meters or at least that is how I work.

Yet rules say that contester is allowed to use one tb and single-element antennaS ( = more than one ) for 40 and 80 meters. By my interpretation is that I could use for example dipole and gp for 40 meters and same setup for 80 meters. I know that it is against spirit of rules, but if rules are read from word to word then it can be read like my example is.

Which interpretation is right. Using tb + 40 + 80 antenna setup or tb + 40 antennas + 80 antennas.

Sorry to bother you with things like this. Just wanted to clear this one out for me and hopefully someone else too.

I guess that I have too much spare time…

Mikko / OH3FOG