[CCF] NRAU BALTIC 2015 Invitation

Tomi Ylinen tomi.ylinen at luukku.com
Fri Jan 9 06:39:17 EST 2015

...ja töstö vielä forwardina järjestäjän agitaatio

t Tomi OH6EI

Subject: FW: NRAU BALTIC 2015 Invitation

From: simonas at 5grupe.lt [mailto:simonas at 5grupe.lt] On Behalf Of ext Simonas LY2EN

Dear fellow radio amateurs,
Please forward this invitation to whom it may be relevant,

We kindly invite every radio amateur to participate in one of the most
popular HF contests around the Baltic Sea, which joins together
amateur radio operators from Nordic and Baltic countries.

It's the NRAU BALTIC 2015 Contest, taking place on Sunday, 11th of January!

Please note that the contest periods are switched and the contest
starts with SSB period!

* SSB period is 0630 to 0830 UTC

* CW period is 0900 to 1100 UTC

Contest logs shall be submitted ONLY to email contest robot
nrau at lrmd.lt<mailto:nrau at lrmd.lt>. For your convenience, a web-based submission will also
be available later.

The website for this contest is http://www.nrau.net/nrau-baltic-contest/

See you in the contest!

On behalf of NRAU 2015 workgroup,

--
73! de Simonas LY2EN
----- End forwarded message -----
   Please forward this invitation to whom it may be relevant,

   We kindly invite every radio amateur to participate in one of the most
   popular HF contests around the Baltic Sea, which joins together
   amateur radio operators from Nordic and Baltic countries.
   It's the NRAU BALTIC 2015 Contest, taking place on Sunday, 11th of January!
   Please note that the contest periods are switched and the contest
   starts with SSB period!
   * SSB period is 0630 to 0830 UTC
   * CW period is 0900 to 1100 UTC
   Contest logs shall be submitted ONLY to email contest robot
   [1]nrau at lrmd.lt. For your convenience, a web-based submission will also
   be available later.
   The website for this contest is [2]http://www.nrau.net/nrau-baltic-contest/