[CCF] Fwd: [CQ-Contest] cq wpx rtty

Jukka Klemola jpklemola at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 02:29:02 EST 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ed W0YK <ed at w0yk.com>
Date: 2018-01-20 23:10 GMT+02:00
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] cq wpx rtty
To: steve sala K7AWB <k7awbgoog at gmail.com>, "CQ-Contest at contesting.com" <
CQ-Contest at contesting.com>

Go to www.cqwpxrtty.com for the 2018 rules.
73,Ed W0YK
-------- Original message --------From: steve sala K7AWB <
k7awbgoog at gmail.com> Date: 1/19/18  6:00 PM  (GMT-08:00) To:
CQ-Contest at contesting.com Subject: [CQ-Contest] cq wpx rtty
Am I missing something on the CQ website, but I sure cannot find the 2018
rules for  the upcoming CQ WW RTTY WPX contest in February, just last years
2017 rules.  I  talked to someone a week at CQ about it and he would look
into it.  I left a message a few days for Rich Moseson Editor too.  I
expect rules to show the correct date and year so there is no problem with
doing the contest correctly.  I want to put a link on our  local club’s
website to the correct rules, but I will not do it if it is not correct.  I
thought the contesting stuff at CQ was done by volunteers?  Anyone help me
out positively?

http://www.cq-amateur-radio.com/cq_contests/cq_ww_rtty_
wpx_contest/index_cq_ww_rtty_wpx_contest.html

73
Steve K7AWB