[CCF] FW: [CQ-Contest] [FCG] W0AIH

Zaba OH1ZAA elefa at wippies.fi
Thu Nov 1 07:23:21 EDT 2018

Timo-san!

Ikäviä uutisia. Tänään muisteltiin Tapio OH3QZ:aa
52 QSO:lla SKMC:ssa (Unkarin organisoima Memorial).

Olkaamme varovaisia kiipeilyssä! 73, Zaba OH1ZAA

Call Used: OH5ZA   Submitter's E-mail: elefa at wippies.fi

Contest: 2018 CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Oct 31

                     CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Oct 31

Call: OH5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KP21SA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
   160:
    80:   6
    40:  19
    20:
    15:
    10:
------------
Total:  25  Mults = 22  Total Score = 550

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Moved from OH3BCX to OH5ZA between CWT's.
LP did not get to VE1OP nor W1RM on 7 MHz.

Tomorrow we will join the SKM Memorial
happening from 0600Z-0900Z. Last year
we remembered our friends Broz W0UN at
OF3BCX and Gene W3ZZ at OF5ZA... This
year we will commemorate the loss off
our dear friend Tapio OH3QZ.

http://www.skmc.hu/en/

X-mas lights starting to cover on 3.5 MHz.

  Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856