[CCF] Fwd: WPX SSB OG7A(OH6MW) SO(A)AB HP

Ari Vepsäläinen ari.vepsalainen at kolumbus.fi
Mon Apr 1 04:28:39 EDT 2019

Kiitoksia OH-qsoista. Eräs vasta-asema kysyi qson jälkeen, tuliko tästä
OH-OH qsosta pisteitä niin vastaus oli, että tässä kisassa tuli 1 piste
ja vielä kerroin päälle. Workkikaa toisianne.

73 Ari OH6MW

CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: OG7A
Operator(s): OH6MW
Station: OH6MW

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: kp20
Operating Time (hrs): 28

------------
160: 91
80: 311
40: 679
20: 1003
15: 202
10: 15
------------
Total: 2301 Prefixes = 969 Total Score = 4,607,595

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

It was fun. Propagation was better than expected and specially activity,
number
of participants from EU and USA was good, offering nice pileups all
weekend.
Operated about 28 hours, personal rest periods were not optimal but it
doesn't
matter, I did nice score in this situation and I had possibility to have
a good
time all weekend.

VY2ZM called me on 160m with 59+ signal, thanks Jeff. 80m and 40m mostly EU
qsos, 20m had both JA and US openings, not very long ones, but Thank you
for all
qsos.

15m had opening on Sunday to EU, very qsb propagation lasting 1 or 2 hours
and I was called also by some ZS, V51 and PY stations. Propagation is still
there but it is weaker and shorter. Few EU qsos also on 10m.

All qsos will be uploaded to LOTW. Thank you for all qsos
73 Ari OH6MW OG7A