[CCF] Fwd: CQWW CW OH5Z M/2 HP

Juha Rantanen rantalaane at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 16:34:11 EST 2020

Tällaista tällä kertaa kaakonkulmalta.

t. Juha OH6XX

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Lähettäjä: <webform at b4h.net>
Date: ti 1. jouluk. 2020 klo 23.32
Subject: CQWW CW OH5Z M/2 HP
To: <3830 at contesting.com>, <rantalaane at gmail.com>

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: OH5Z
Operator(s): OH1WZ OH2BU OH4XX OH5CZ OH6KZP OH6XX OH7CW OH7WV
Station: OH5Z

Class: M/2 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  876    19       66
   80: 2018    29       98
   40: 2568    37      120
   20: 2428    36      127
   15:  769    35      123
   10:  127    21       75
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

This was fun! Got great team gathered during these uncertain times. I am
proud
of the whole team. Five operating positions manned all the time and everyone
were motivated to do their best when sitting in front of the radios.

The online scoreboards were followed closely and it was nice to see that we
were
able to compete with the big boys down South. We were leading DR1A and OM7M
in
QSO's and multipliers till the Sunday sunset but after that they pulled
away. Of
course we were far away in total score as our DX percentage is way worse.
High
bands closed earlier and low bands are totally different from South than
above
60N.

Big thank you to all of you who called in. Almost 9000 QSO's has never been
done
in M/2 category from Finland before.

73,
Juha OH6XX