[CCF] SAC kutsu

SM5AJV sm5ajv at qrq.se
Sat Feb 29 01:01:00 EST 2020

Hi all!

Here is what happened:
OL1D submitted his log, but by mistake had entered OK1DXW in the log.
This was not detected during the log checking process. Consequently all
QSO's with OL1D was judged as busted for all who worked him.

This will be corrected when we finalize the results.

73
Ingo SM5AJV
SAC CC Teamleader

Virusfritt.
<#m_2219412076328269300_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Den lör 29 feb. 2020 kl 03:29 skrev Göran Ingemar Backman <sm5sic at gmail.com