[CCF] CQWW SSB 2020 OH1F multi-single score

Timo Klimoff timo.klimoff at dnainternet.net
Mon Oct 26 08:40:32 EDT 2020

Kaksi Timoa workki Porin kerholta, joi mustaa kahvia, söi mikropitsoja ja
piti muutaman kuson siinä sivussa:

                   CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: OH1F

Operator(s): OH1NOA OH1TM

Station: OH1AF

Class: M/S HP

QTH: Pori

Operating Time (hrs): 48

Band  QSOs  Zones  Countries

------------------------------

  160:  100     5       30

   80:  615    16       66

   40: 1123    29       88

   20: 1405    37      108

   15: 1096    27       96

   10:  788    10       50

------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Aurora aurora, lack of DX but boring it was not!

Laid back two men M/S operation at OH1F. Usually another op was running
pileup

and another one was eating or sleeping (brief 10-15min power snaps) and

occasionally working a multiplier or two.

On Friday we expected a long and difficult Aurora weekend, who could guess
that

we will work almost 2000 qsos on 15m and 10m? DX openings were short and
few:

only 15m produced good but short run on Sunday evening to NA. Never worked
any

USA/VE on 10m or JA on 160/80/15/10m.

But 15m and 10m had the best EU openings ever on Sunday! Hours and hours of

steady stream of DLs and PAs etc. OH1NOA worked 323 qsos in 77 minutes on
10m

and OH1TM continued on 15m with well over 200q rate!

The result score-wise is quite poor but 5127 qsos is our new club record for

"one TX" class.

2xFT-1000MP, 2xPA

160m inv Vee

80m GP