[CCF] SAC SSB 9-10 October

SM5AJV sm5ajv at qrq.se
Thu Oct 7 04:37:20 EDT 2021

The SSB part of Scandinavian Activity Contest will take place

9 -10 October 12 UTC -12 UTC

After working you in SAC CW  we are looking forward to hearing your voices
from all over the world!

Each part of this “Polar Battle” gathers 1000+ contesters from all around
the world. SAC offers non-Scandinavians a unique opportunity to work the
propagationally challenged Arctic nations and practice your skills.

Please check the rules: https://www.sactest.net/blog/rules/

We would like to remind every participant of the SAC SSB frequency rules :
3600-3650, 3700-3800
7060-7100, 7130-7200
14125-14300
21151-21450
28320-29000 kHz
QSO's outside these segments will be judged with zero points.

Take some time to announce your activity on:
https://www.sactest.net/blog/announcements.php?mode=SSB

73 & GL in SAC SSB!

73 from
SM5AJV, OH2BH, OZ2I, LB8DC